The Global Fumed Silica Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers Based on type analysis segmentation it covers hydrophilic fumed silica and hydrophobic fumed silica. On the basis of application analysis it includes Paint and coating, adhesive and sealants, silicon rubber, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, battery gel, Unsaturated Polyester Resin and others. The Global Fumed Silica Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
How Big is The Global Fumed Silica Market?
The Global Fumed Silica Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1662.0 Million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.80% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Fumed Silica Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Tokuyama Corporation(Japan), Power Chemical Corporation Ltd (UK), PPG Industrie, Inc. (U.S.), 3M(U.S.), Dalian Fuchang Chemical Co., Ltd(China), Kemitura, Dongyue Group Ltd. (China), and Cabot Corporation (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Fumed Silica Market has been segmented as below:
By Type Analysis:
- Hydrophilic fumed silica
- Hydrophobic fumed silica
By Application Analysis:
- Paint and coating
- Adhesive and sealants
- Silicon rubber
- Battery gel
- Unsaturated Polyester Resin
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Fumed Silica Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Fumed Silica Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Fumed Silica Market are as follows:
- Uplifting its usage in different applications on a large scale
- It is used in tablet formation in pharmaceuticals production
- Healthcare expenditure is increasing
- Major end user industries are gaining momentum due to cost effective nature of fumed silica over precipitated silica
The restraining factors of Global Fumed Silica Market are as follows:
- Launch of biogenic fumed silica
- Stringent government regulations
- Threat of New Entrants
- Growing prevalence of the eco-friendly paints
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Fumed Silica Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Fumed Silica Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Fumed silica is made in a fire on account of which similarly it is known as pyrogenic silica. It is a specialty kind of silica which contains modest globules of vague silica. As a result of its rheological properties and thixotropic practices, paint and covering industry essentially uses pyrogenic silica to turn away rust and disintegration. The excellent particle size and characteristics of Fumed Silica influences it to proper in a considerable number of applications, for instance, concretes, coatings, sealants, inks, toner, cosmetics, sustenance included substances, and deformers, among others.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Request For TOC.
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204