The Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product analysis segmentation it covers polyethylene glycol, and polypropylene glycol segments. On the basis of application analysis it includes polyurethane foam, functional fluids, lubricants, personal care, pharmaceuticals, surface active agents, and others. The Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
How Big is The Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market?
The Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.62 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 11.7% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Polyalkylene Glycol Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Huntsman International LLC (U.S.), Clariant ( Switzerland), BASF SE (Germany), INEOS( Switzerland), LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.( the Netherlands), DuPont (U.S.), Bayer AG ( Germany), Royal Dutch Shell plc ( the Netherlands), and SABIC (Saudi Arabia). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Polyethylene glycol
- Polypropylene glycol segments
By Application Analysis:
- Polyurethane foam
- Functional fluids
- Personal care
- Surface active agents
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Polyalkylene Glycol Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market are as follows:
- Growth in applications of polyalkylene glycol
- Rise in construction and automotive industries
- Immense use as solvents, ointments, dispersing agents, tablets and others
- Wide range consumption of product as a lubricant, industrial and aviation sectors ,coolants in automotive
- Raise in production of coatings, water-based paints, and its limitless use in end use industries
The restraining factors of Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market are as follows:
- The price of polyalkylene glycol is high and costly as compared to traditional mineral oils
- Changing crude oil prices daily
- Entry and availability of new substitute compounds
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Polyalkylene Glycol Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Polyalkylene Glycol is a polyether compound got as a wax-like substance, crystalline in nature. It is dissolvable in different natural solvents, for example, benzene, chloroform, and others. Also, its non-poisonous quality, wear resistance, long durability, and superior performance are the important trends and factors influencing the market confidently. Along these lines, they are utilized as a part of different applications, for example, functional liquids, polyurethane foam, greases and lubricants, individual care, surface active agents, pharmaceuticals and others.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Request For TOC.
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204