The growth within the anticoagulation medication market is primarily driven by the rising incidence of blood vessel occlusion, arrhythmia, and stroke; long administration and high volume of revenant sales of medical aid drugs; and increasing demand for novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs). On the opposite hand, the high value of NOACs and demand of serious investments within the development of anticoagulation medication are the key factors restraining the expansion of this market. Additionally, the expansion within the anticoagulation clinics market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases & blood disorders, high level of medication adherence related to clinics, and rising aging population.
How Big is The US Anticoagulation Therapy Market?
The US Anticoagulation Therapy Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 27 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 8.2% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of US Anticoagulation Therapy Market are as follows:
- Rising Incidence of blood vessel thromboembolism, arrhythmia, and Stroke
- Increasing Demand for Noacs as Alternatives to anticoagulant
- Growing range of Patients Requiring lifelong medical aid therapy
The restraining factors of US Anticoagulation Therapy Market are as follows:
- High worth of Noacs
- High Development Expenditure, demanding rules
The US Anticoagulation Therapy Market is segmented on the lines of its product and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers anticoagulation drugs and PT/INR testing devices. Based on drug type, the anticoagulation therapy market for drugs is segmented into NOACs, warfarin (VKA), and other drugs. In 2016, the NOACs segment dominated the US anticoagulation therapy market for drugs. Due to the better safety and efficacy of NOACs as compared to traditional therapies, the adoption of NOACs is higher as compared to traditional drugs. US Anticoagulation Therapy Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for US Anticoagulation Therapy Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for using US Anticoagulation Therapy Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for US Anticoagulation Therapy Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report nature. C. H. Boehringer Sohn (Germany), Bristol-Myers Squibb (US), Johnson & Johnson (US), Pfizer (US), Daiichi Sankyo (Japan), and Portola Pharmaceuticals (US) are the major market players in the global market for drugs while Roche (Switzerland), Abbott (US), Siemens (Germany), Alere (US), and CoaguSense (US). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The US Anticoagulation Therapy Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type Analysis:
- US Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market
- Us Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market For Drugs
- ovel Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs)
- Warfarin (VKA)
- Other Drugs
- US Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market For PT/INR Testing Devices
- In-Office Testing Devices
- Aeagents and Kits
- Home Testing Devices
- US Anticoagulation Therapy Market For Clinics
- US Anticoagulation Therapy Market For Clinics, By Type Of Service
- Testing Services
- Consulting Services
- Us Anticoagulant Therapy Market For Clinics, By Type Of Clinic
- Hospital Associated Clinic
- Independent Clinics
- Pharmacy-based Clinics
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all US Anticoagulation Therapy Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast US Anticoagulation Therapy Market Data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
1.1 Key Take Aways
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Market Size
1.5.2 Market Share
1.5.3 Key Data Points From Secondary Sources
1.5.4 Key Data Points From Primary Sources
2 Market Research Tactics
2.1 Research Approach
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Vital Industry Insights
2.5 Market Size Evaluation
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
4.1 Cenospheres Market Overview
4.2 By End User
4.3 By Application
4.4 By Material
4.5 Regional Market Snapshot
5 US Anticoagulation Therapy Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Rising Incidence of blood vessel thromboembolism, arrhythmia, and Stroke
18.104.22.168 Increasing Demand for Noacs as Alternatives to anticoagulant
22.214.171.124 Growing range of Patients Requiring lifelong medical aid therapy
126.96.36.199 High worth of Noacs
188.8.131.52 High Development Expenditure, demanding rules
6 Regulatory Market Synopsis
6.2 Fda And Ce Approvals
6.3 Pma Approvals And Government Certificates
7 US Anticoagulation Therapy Market, By Product Type Analysis:
7.1 US Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market
7.2 US Anticoagulation Therapy (Products) Market For PT/INR Testing Devices
7.3 US Anticoagulation Therapy Market For Clinics
8 US Anticoagulation Therapy Market, By Geographic Region
8.2 North America
8.4 Asia Pacific
8.5 Rest Of The World
9 Competitive Landscape
9.2 Market Ranking Analysis
9.3 Competitive Leadership Analysis
9.4 Competitive Benchmarking
9.4.1 Strength Of The Product Portfolio
9.4.2 Business Strategy Excellence
10 Company Profiles
(Company Overview, Product Portfolio, Financial Overview, Key Devolopements)*
10.1 Abbott Laboratories
10.2 Siemens AG
10.3 Coagusense, Inc.
10.4 Alere Inc.
10.5 C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. Kg
10.6 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
10.7 Johnson & Johnson
10.8 Pfizer, Inc.
10.9 Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
10.10 Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204