An unmanned combat aerial vehicle (UCAV), also known as a combat drone or simply a drone, is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that usually carries aircraft ordnance such as missiles and is used for drone strikes. Aircraft of this type have no onboard human pilot. These drones are usually under real-time human control, with varying levels of autonomy. They are used in drone strikes.
How Big is The Global Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle Market?
The Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicleis expected to exceed more than US$ xxx Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 8% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle are as follows:
- Successful Demonstration of its capabilities throughout War On Terror
- Rising Performances Of the UCAVs
The restraining factors of Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle are as follows:
- High value
- Not as capable as standard Fighters
- Lack Of Active Human Involvement
The Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicleis segmented on the lines of its performance, type and regional. Based on performance Analysis segmentation it covers Tactical, Medium Altitude Long Endurance, High Altitude Long Endurance and Hypersonic. Based on type Analysis segmentation it covers Fixed Wing, Rotor Craft and Tilt Rotor. The Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, assault Aviation, BAE Systems, Schiebel, Israel Aerospace Industries and Lockheed Martin. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle has been segmented as below:
- Medium Altitude Long Endurance
- High Altitude Long Endurance
- Fixed Wing
- Rotor Craft
- Tilt Rotor
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Market Size
1.4.2 Data Points from Secondary Sources
1.4.3 Assumptions for this report
1.4.4 Currency Base
2. Report Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2.1 Successful Demonstration of its capabilities throughout War On Terror
3.2.2 Rising Performances Of the UCAVs
3.3.1 High value
3.3.2 Not as capable as standard Fighters
3.3.3 Lack Of Active Human Involvement
4. Unmanned Combat Aerial Market Analysis, By Performance
4.2 Medium Altitude Long Endurance
4.3 High Altitude Long Endurance
5. Unmanned Combat Aerial Market Analysis, By Type
5.1 Fixed Wing
5.2 Rotor Craft
5.3 Tilt Rotor
6. Unmanned Combat Aerial Market Analysis, By Region
6.1 North America
6.4 Rest of the World
7. Competitive Overview
7.2 New Product Launches
7.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
8. Company Profiles
8.1 General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
8.2 assault Aviation
8.3 BAE Systems
8.5 Israel Aerospace Industries
8.6 Lockheed Martin
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204