A biologic is a material which energetically alters its surrounding atmosphere and effects a change during a biological process. Spine biologics are used through spine fusion surgical procedure for the treatment of spinal defect includes wound, degenerative disc disease, tumors, and spinal cord injuries and wounds by stimulating bone expansion formation through inflammatory repair stage, stage and remodeling stage. Therefore flow in the quantity of spinal fusion surgeries has fueled the acceptance of biologics.
How Big is The Global Spine Biologics Market?
The Global Spine Biologics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.6 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.4% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Spine Biologics Market are as follows:
- Innovative technological advancements
- Advantages of biologics include faster recovery, minimal postoperative time and ability to activate cellular expansion.
- Demand of minimally invasive spine surgeries is growing
- Increasing ageing population
- Incidences of spinal disorders are raising
- Newly developed spine treatment techniques and devices
The restraining factors of Global Spine Biologics Market are as follows:
- Unfavorable reimbursement policy
- High cost of bone grafts
- Ethical issues associated to bone grafting procedures
- Lack of professional expertise
- Lack of patient awareness and knowledge
The Global Spine Biologics Market is segmented on the lines of its product, surgery and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers bone graft substitutes, platelet rich plasma (PRP), bone grafts and bone marrow aspirate concentrate (BMAC) therapy. Under surgery segmentation it contains anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF), anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF), Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF), lateral lumbar interbody fusion (LLIF) and other surgeries. The Global Spine Biologics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Spine Biologics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Spine Biologics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Spine Biologics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include DePuy Spine, Precision Spine, Medtronic, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew Plc, Orthovita Inc., Zimmer Spine Inc., K2M, Nuvasive, Arthrex, Inc., DMP Spine, Alphatec Spine, Orthofix Holdings, RTI Surgical, Wright Medical Technology, Cesca Therapeutics, and Lattice Biologics. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Spine Biologics Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
- Bone graft substitutes
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Bone grafts
- Bone marrow aspirates concentrate (BMAC) therapy.
By Surgery Analysis
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF)
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF)
- Lateral lumbar interbody fusion (LLIF)
- Other surgeries
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Spine Biologics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Spine Biologics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Integrated Ecosystem of Spine Biologics Market
2.2 Arriving at the Spine Biologics Market Size
2.2.1 Top-Down Approach
2.2.2 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.3 Macro Indicator-Based Approach
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers and Inhibitors
5 Spine Biologics Market, By Surgery Type
5.2 Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
5.3 Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
5.4 Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
5.5 Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
5.6 Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (LLIF)
6 Spine Biologics Market By Product Type
6.2 Bone Graft
6.3 Bone Graft Substitutes
6.3.1 Synthetic Bone Grafts
6.3.2 Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
6.3.3 Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP)
6.4 Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
6.5 Bone Marrow Aspirate (BMAC) Therapy
7 Spine Biologics Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.2.1 Spine Biologics Market, By Country
7.2.2 Market, By Product Type
7.2.3 Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By Product Type
7.2.4 Market, By Surgery Type
7.3.1 Market, By Country
7.3.2 Market, By Product Type
7.3.3 Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By Product Type
7.3.4 Market, By Surgery Type
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.1 Market, By Country
7.4.2 Market, By Product Type
7.4.3 Bone Graft Substitutes Market, By Product Type
7.4.4 Market, By Surgery Type
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Company Share Analysis
8.2 Product Launches
8.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
8.4 Collaborations, Joint Agreements & Expansions, Partnerships
8.5 Approvals, Alliances, Relocation & Licensing
9 Company Profiles
9.1 Zimmer Holding, Inc.
9.2 Depuy Synthes
9.3 Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.)
9.4 Nuvasive, Inc.
9.5 Stryker Corporation
9.6 Orthofix International N.V.
9.7 K2M, Inc.
9.8 Exactech, Inc.
9.9 Wright Medical Technology, Inc.
9.11 Arthrex, Inc.
9.12 X-Spine Systems, Inc. (Bacterin International Holdings, Inc.)
9.13 DR PRP USA LLC
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204