The era of mHealth is eHealth which means electronic health which is health care services through mobile technologies such as mobile phones. To generate data on an individual’s biology, physiology, as well as the daily environment, mHealth uses wireless and mobile technologies. There are increasing incidences of chronic diseases such as heart ailments, diabetes, and cancer is expected to boost demand. 3G & 4G LTE networks enable services such as video calling & high-speed data transfer which further helps in the fast delivery of telemedicine services.The services are provided in a two way as well as one way mode which is dependent on the data access programs.
Global mobile health (mHealth) market is estimated to reach $60 billion by the end of 2020 at a CAGR of 33% till 2020.
The major driving factors of mHealth market are as follows:
• The number of active subscribers is increasing and the coverage of mobile networks is growing.
• This in turn increases the demand for smart devices.
• There is increase in the occurrence of the lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity fueling to the growth of the market.
• There is an increase in the cost of medical services and complexity.
• Although the per capita income is increasing but there is no increase in the quality of medical services.
• There is an increase in the inclination towards preventive care.
• Portability, ease of use, automation and customization
The restraining factors of Mobile Health (mHealth) market are as follows:
• Lower accuracy and the nascence of technologies especially in developing and under-developed regions.
The mHealth market is segmented based on Equipment as Blood Glucose Meters, BP monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Neurological Monitoring, Cardiac Monitors, Apnea & Sleep Monitor, Wearable fitness sensor device and Heart Rate Meters, Others. The mHealth market is segmented based on service as Wellness Services Market,Prevention Services Market, Treatment Services Market, Diagnosis Service Market, Monitoring Services Market, Healthcare Systems Strengthening Solutions Market. The mHealth market is segmented based on Stakeholders as Mobile Operators, Device Vendors, Healthcare Providers, Application Players.The mHealth market is segmented based on Therapeutic segment as Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory, Neurology, Others.
The mobile health market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global mHealth Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for mHealth Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of mHealth market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Philips healthcare, Omron HealthCare Inc., Bayer Healthcare, LifeWatch, Cardionet Inc., Masimo Corporation, Sanofie, Boston Scientific, AT&T Inc., and Johnson & Johnson. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Market Segmentation of Mobile Health Market:
• Blood Glucose Meters
• BP Monitors
• Pulse Oximeters
• Neurological Monitoring
• Cardiac Monitors
• Apnea & Sleep Monitor
• Wearable fitness sensor device and Heart Rate Meters
• Wellness Services Market
• Prevention Services Market
• Treatment Services Market
• Diagnosis Service Market
• Monitoring Services Market
• Healthcare Systems Strengthening Solutions Market
• Mobile Operators
• Device Vendors
• Healthcare Providers
• Application Players
BY THERAPEUTIC SEGMENT
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned mHealth Market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of mHealth Market industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
126.96.36.199 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
188.8.131.52 Key Data From Primary Sources
184.108.40.206 Key Industry Insights
220.127.116.11 Breakdown of Primaries
2.2 Market Size Estimation
18.104.22.168 Bottom-Up Approach
22.214.171.124 Top-Down Approach
2.3 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.4 Research Assumptions
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Current Scenario
3.3 Future Outlook
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.3 Market Dynamics
6 Industry Insights
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.3.1 Threat From New Entrants
6.3.2 Threat From Substitutes
6.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7 Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market, By Functionality
7.2 Adverse Event Reporting Software
7.3 Drug Safety Audits Software
7.4 Issue Tracking Software
7.5 Fully Integrated Software
8 Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market, By Delivery Mode
8.2 On-Premise Delivery Mode
8.3 On-Demand/Cloud Based (Saas) Delivery Mode
9 Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market, By End-Users
9.2 Pharma and Biotech Companies
9.3 Contract Research Organizations (CROS)
9.4 Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Firms
9.5 Other Pharmacovigilance Service Providers
10 Geographic Analysis
10.2 North America
10.3.1 Rest of Europe
10.4.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.5 ROW (Rest of the World)
10.5.1 Latin America
10.5.1 Middle East
11 Competitive Landscape
11.2 Market Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2014
11.3 Competitive Situation and Trends
11.4 Recent Developments
11.4.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.4.2 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
11.4.3 New Product Launches
11.4.5 Other Developments
12 Company Profile
12.3 Extedo GMBH.
12.5 Online Business Applications, Inc
12.6 Oracle Corporation.
12.7 Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd
12.8 Sparta Systems, Inc
12.9 United Biosource Corporation
12.1 Umbra Global
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204