Brain monitoring is the method of tracking the movement of different parameters related with the functionality of the brain. These include blood flow, electrical activity, magnetic activity, cerebral oxygen, pressure surrounding the brain, saturation & anomalies such as tumors or infections. There are different tools existing for brain monitoring such as magnetoencephalography (MEG), electroencephalography (EEG) & intracranial pressure monitors.
How Big is The North America Brain Monitoring Market?
The North America Brain Monitoring Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 12.8 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7.1% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of North America Brain Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Growing occurrence and frequency of neurological disorders
- Technical development in brain monitoring devices
- Increasing alertness of neurodegenerative disorders
- Increasing occurrence of traumatic brain injuries
The restraining factors of North America Brain Monitoring Market are as follows:
- High rate of complex brain monitoring methods and devices
- Unfavorable reimbursement policy
- Lack of trained professionals
- Developing economies are facing competition from local players
The North America Brain Monitoring Market is segmented on the lines of its product, disease type, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers device and accessories. Device is further segmented into type and procedure. Under device type segmentation it covers electroencephalography (EEG) devices, Transcranial doppler (TCD) devices, magneto encephalography (MEG) devices, intracranial pressure (ICP) monitors, cerebral oximeters, computerized tomography (CT) devices, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices, sleep monitoring devices, positron emission tomography (PET) devices and electromyography (EMG) devices. Based on device procedure it contains invasive and noninvasive. Under accessories type it contains electrodes, pastes and gels, sensors, caps, batteries, cables and other accessories. Accessories procedure further classified into type and usability. Based on accessories type segmentation it covers electrodes, pastes and gels, sensors, caps, batteries, cables and other accessories. Under accessories usability segmentation it contains disposable and non disposable usability. Based on disease segmentation it covers epilepsy, parkinson’s disease, dementia, huntington's disease, stroke, headache disorders, sleep disorders, traumatic brain injuries and other diseases. Under end user segmentation it covers hospitals, neurological centers and research institutions, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) and clinics, ambulances, diagnostic centers and other end users. The North America Brain Monitoring Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as United States, Canada and Mexico.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the market for North America Brain Monitoring and related technologies.
2) Analyses of market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for North America Brain Monitoring Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of and regional markets for North America Brain Monitoring Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the market. Key players profiled in the report include Cadwell Laboratories, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Nonin Medical Inc, ELEKTA AB, Advanced Global, Inc., Yokogawa, Compumedics Ltd, and Grass Technologies.Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The North America Brain Monitoring Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Devices
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Devices
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Devices
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitors
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Devices
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices
- Sleep Monitoring Devices
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Devices
- Electromyography (EMG) Devices
- Pastes and Gels
- Other Accessories (Monitors, Adapters, Impedance Meters, Transducers, and Catheters)
By Disease Type Analysis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Other Diseases (Autism, Schizophrenia, Williams Syndrome, Landau-Kleffner Syndrome, Depression, Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Dyslexia, and Sickle-cell Disease)
By End user Analysis
- Neurological Centers and Research Institutions
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) and Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Other End Users (Academic Institutions and Home Care Settings)
By Regional Analysis:
- United States
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all North America Brain Monitoring Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of North America Brain Monitoring Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Secondary Data
2.1.1 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.2 Primary Data
2.2.1 Key Data From Primary Sources
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.5 Assumptions for the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Brain Monitoring: Market Overview
4.2 Brain Monitoring Devices Market Size, By Type
4.3 Geographic Analysis: Brain Monitoring Market, By Disease Type (2016)
4.4 Brain Monitoring Market, By End User
4.5 Geographic Snapshot of the Brain Monitoring Market
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Increasing Incidence and Prevalence of Neurological Disorders
184.108.40.206 Rising Awareness of Neurodegenerative Disorders
220.127.116.11 Technological Advancements in Brain Monitoring Devices
18.104.22.168 Growing Incidence of Traumatic Brain Injuries
22.214.171.124 High Cost of Complex Brain Monitoring Devices and Procedures
126.96.36.199 Unfavorable Reimbursement Policies
188.8.131.52 Increasing Demand for Noninvasive and Minimally Invasive Devices
184.108.40.206 Expanding Therapeutic Applications of Brain Monitoring Devices
220.127.116.11 Increasing Application in Clinical Trials
18.104.22.168 Shortage of Trained Professionals
22.214.171.124 Stringent Regulatory Guidelines
126.96.36.199 Competition From Local Players in Emerging Markets
6 Brain Monitoring Market, By Product
6.2.1 Brain Monitoring Devices Market, By Type
188.8.131.52 MRI Scanners
184.108.40.206 CT Scanners
220.127.116.11 PET Scanners
18.104.22.168 Intracranial Pressure Monitors
22.214.171.124 Electroencephalography Devices
126.96.36.199 Cerebral Oximeters
188.8.131.52 Sleep Monitoring Devices
184.108.40.206 TCD Devices
220.127.116.11 MEG Devices
18.104.22.168 Electromyography Devices
6.2.2 Brain Monitoring Devices Market, By Procedure
22.214.171.124 Noninvasive Devices
126.96.36.199 Invasive Devices
6.3.1 Brain Monitoring Accessories Market, By Type
188.8.131.52 Pastes and Gels
184.108.40.206 Other Accessories
6.3.2 Brain Monitoring Accessories Market, By Usability
220.127.116.11 Disposable Accessories
18.104.22.168 Reusable Accessories
7 Brain Monitoring Market, By Disease Type
7.2 Traumatic Brain Injuries
7.5 Headache Disorders
7.6 Sleep Disorders
7.8 Parkinson’s Disease
7.9 Huntington’s Disease
7.10 Other Diseases
8 Brain Monitoring Market, By End User
8.3 Neurology Centers
8.4 Clinics & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
8.5 Diagnostic Centers
8.7 Other End Users
9 Brain Monitoring Market, By Region
9.2 North America
9.3.4 Rest of Europe
9.4.4 Rest of Asia (RoA)
9.5 Rest of the World (RoW)
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Player Ranking
10.2 Competitive Situation and Trends
10.2.1 Partnerships, Agreements, Contracts, and Collaborations
10.2.2 Approvals, Clearances, and Product/Technology Launches & Upgrades
10.2.5 Other Strategies
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Natus Medical Inc.
11.3 Nihon Kohden Corporation
11.4 Philips Healthcare
11.5 GE Healthcare
11.6 Siemens Healthineers (A Division of Siemens Ag)
11.7 Compumedics Limited
11.8 Electrical Geodesics, Inc.
11.9 Medtronic PLC
11.10 Cas Medical Systems, Inc.
11.11 Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc.
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204