The amphibious vehicles market is projected to grow from an estimated USD xx Billion in 2016 to USD 3.70 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. Amphibious vehicles are employed to provide combat support to defense forces during amphibious military operations or as excavators for dredging and reclamations of rivers, or water bodies.
How Big is The Global Military Amphibious Market?
The Military amphibious market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.70 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of xx % in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Military amphibious market are as follows:
- Increasing Demand From the Military Sector Owing to Rising Conflicts
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle Upgrade Program of the Marine Corps
- Increasing Commercial Usage in Watersports, Transportation, and Recreational Activities
- Dredging and Reclamation Applications Will Boost the Use of Amphibious Vehicles
The restraints of Military amphibious market are as follows:
- Declining Defense Budgets of Advanced Economies
- High Entry Barriers for the Defense Segment
The opportunities of Military amphibious market are as follows:
- Increase in Research and Development
- Increasing Use of Amphibious Landing Craft
- Development of Inland Waterways
The challenges of Military amphibious market are as follows:
- Seasonal Demand and Serviceability
The Military amphibious market is segmented on the lines of its end user, application, propulsion, and regional. Based on end user Market segmentation it covers Defense and Commercial. Based on application segmentation it covers Surveillance & rescue, Water transportation, Sports/Recreation, Excavation and Others. Based on propulsion segmentation it covers Screw propeller, Water jet, Track-based and others. The Submarine market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Military amphibious market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Military amphibious market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Military amphibious market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Bae Systems PLC, General Dynamics Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Rheinmetall AG, Science Applications, International Corporation SAIC, Griffon Hoverwork Ltd. GHL, Norinco International Cooperation Ltd, Textron Systems, Renault Trucks Defense, Kurganmashzavod JSC, KBTM JSC OMSK, Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Military amphibious market has been segmented as below:
- Surveillance & rescue
- Water transportation
By End user
- Screw propeller
- Water jet
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Military amphibious market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Military amphibious marketdata.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Market Size
1.4.2 Data Points from Secondary Sources
1.4.3 Assumptions for this report
1.4.4 Currency Base
2 Report Summary
3 Market Overview
3.2.1 Increasing Demand From the Military Sector Owing to Rising Conflicts
3.2.2 Assault Amphibious Vehicle Upgrade Program of the Marine Corps
3.2.3 Increasing Commercial Usage in Watersports, Transportation, and Recreational Activities
3.2.4 Dredging and Reclamation Applications Will Boost the Use of Amphibious Vehicles
3.3.1 Declining Defense Budgets of Advanced Economies
3.3.2 High Entry Barriers for the Defense Segment
3.4.1 Increase in Research and Development
3.4.2 Increasing Use of Amphibious Landing Craft
3.4.3 Development of Inland Waterways
3.5.1 Seasonal Demand and Serviceability
4 Military Amphibious Vehicles Market Analysis, By End user
5 Military Amphibious Vehicles Market Analysis, By Application
5.1 Surveillance & rescue
5.2 Water transportation
6 Military Amphibious Vehicles Market Analysis, By Propulsion
6.1 Screw propeller
6.2 Water jet
7 Military Amphibious Vehicles Market Analysis, By Region
7.1 North America
7.4 Rest of the World
8 Competitive Overview
8.2 New Product Launches
8.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
9 Company Profiles
9.1 Bae Systems PLC
9.2 General Dynamics Corporation
9.3 Lockheed Martin Corporation
9.4 Rheinmetall AG
9.5 Science Applications International Corporation SAIC
9.6 Griffon Hoverwork Ltd. GHL
9.7 Norinco International Cooperation Ltd.
9.8 Textron Systems
9.9 Renault Trucks Defense
9.10 Kurganmashzavod JSC
9.11 KBTM JSC OMSK
9.12 Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd.
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204