Vertebral fracture is one amongst the key medical conditions in economies within the West. Pain and deformity which impact the standard of life, area unit major issues that entail this sort of fracture. Medical care is that the cornerstone of bone body fracture management, excluding neurologic impairment, as well as bed rest, rehabilitation, orthoses, and analgesics. Effectiveness of such treatment modalities is discovered during a majority of patients. Kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty area unit 2 transcutaneous minimally invasive ways for bone augmentation, developed to manage symptomatic fractures while not neurologic impairment, for application of cement into bone body. Kyphoplasty was introduced to assist align the spine and manage kyphotic deformity. It includes inserting associate expansive balloon device (bone tamp) percutaneously into bone body. The inflation of bone with liquid permits correction of spinal curvature and restoration of bone height. The cavity made when inflation is filled by associate injection of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA).
How Big is The Global Kyphoplasty Market?
The Global Kyphoplasty Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.2 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 12.35% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Kyphoplasty Market are as follows:
- Increase in ageing population
- Advanced methods in fracture stabilization
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Growing osteoporosis cases
The restraining factors of Global Kyphoplasty Market are as follows:
- Cement leakage and corresponding damage to surrounding spinal canal and nerves
- Traditional techniques are having limitations
- Cheap cloned products are a threat in developing economies
The Global Kyphoplasty Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product type segmentation it covers balloon, needle and X- ray device. Based on application it covers restoring lost vertebral body and correction of the local kyphosis. Segmentation on End User is based on Hospitals, Dental clinics and laboratories, Dental research institutes and others. Global Kyphoplasty Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Kyphoplasty Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Kyphoplasty Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Kyphoplasty Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Stryker Corporation, CareFusion Corporation, Osseon LLC., Alphatec Spine, Inc., TAEYEON MEDICAL Co., Ltd., G-21 s.r.l., BMK Global Medical Company, Medtronic, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., SOMATEX, DepuySynthes, Zimmer Holdings Incorporated, Parallax Medical, DFine, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc. andothers. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Kyphoplasty Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type Analysis:
- X-ray Device
By Application Analysis:
- Restoring lost vertebral body
- Correction of the local kyphosis
By End User Analysis:
- Dental clinics and laboratories
- Dental research institutes
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Kyphoplasty Market
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Kyphoplasty Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Request For TOC.
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204