Finger Chips are thin strips of potato that are either fried or baked. They’re consumed worldwide as facet dishes with alimentation or as snacks. Within the Forties, freshly cut potatoes were for the most part replaced by frozen finger chips as they were convenient and offered consistent quality and style. Over eightieth of the frozen finger chips are used by the food service sector and also the rest by the retail sector.
How Big is The Global French Fries Market?
The Global French fries market is expected to exceed more than US$ xxx Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of xxx% in the given forecast period.
The Major Driving Factors Of Global French Fries Market are as Follows:
- Western style cuisine amongst youngsters
- Expanding fast food restaurant chains
- Increasing incomes and urbanization
The Restraining Factors Of Global French Fries Market are as Follows:
- Changing lifestyles
The Global French fries market is segmented on the lines of its End-user and regional. Based on end-user segmentation it covers food service, retail and others. Global French fries market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global French fries market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global French fries market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global French fries market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include McCain, JR Simplot, Lamb-Weston, Farm Frites and Aviko. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global French Fries market has been segmented as below:
- Food Service
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global French fries market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global French fries market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Market Size
1.4.2 Data Points from Secondary Sources
1.4.3 Assumptions for this report
1.4.4 Currency Base
2 Report Summary
3 Market Overview
3.2.1 Western style cuisine amongst youngsters
3.2.2 Expanding fast food restaurant chains
3.2.3 Increasing incomes and urbanization
3.3.1 Changing lifestyles
4 French fries Market Analysis, By End User
4.1 Food Service
5 French fries Market Analysis, By Region
5.1 North America
5.4 Rest of the World
6 Competitive Overview
6.2 New Product Launches
6.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
7 Company Profiles
7.2 JR Simplot
7.4 Farm Frites
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204