The freeze drying market includes different accessories and frill required for completing lyophilization of various substances in the pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Freeze drying is the evacuation of ice or other solidified solvents from a material through the procedure of sublimation and the expulsion of bound water atoms through the procedure of desorption. Lyophilization and freeze drying are terms that are utilized conversely relying upon the business and area where the drying is occurring. Controlled freeze drying keeps the item temperature sufficiently low amid the procedure to maintain a strategic distance from changes in the dried item appearance and qualities. It is an astounding technique for protecting a wide assortment of warmth touchy materials, for example, proteins, microorganisms, pharmaceuticals, tissues and plasma.
How Big is The Global Freeze Drying / Lyophilization Equipment Market?
The Global Freeze Drying/ Lyophilization Equipment Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.27 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.2% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Freeze Drying/ Lyophilization Equipment Market are as follows:
- Increasing demand from pharmaceutical industry especially for the manufacture of new biologic drugs and injectable formulations
- Expanded growth in contract manufacturing and lyophilization services across the world
- Rapid technological advancements in lyophilization methods
- Greater adoption of process analytical technology (pat) for optimization of lyophilization cycle
The restraining factors of Global Freeze Drying/ Lyophilization Equipment Market are as follows:
- Rising preference of pharmaceutical companies for refurbished lyophilizers
- Growing utilization of alternative drying techniques in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
- Costly, Time-Consuming Process, And Higher Set Up And Maintenance Cost
- Disappointment to meet the CGMP regulatory guidelines set by regulatory bodies resulting in the recall of lyophilized products
The Global Freeze Drying / Lyophilization Equipment Markets are segmented on the lines of its scale, technology, type and regional. Based on scale segmentation it covers industrial-scale freeze dryers, pilot-scale freeze dryers, lab-scale freeze dryers. Based on technology segmentation it covers implementation services, tray style freeze dryer, manifold freeze dryer, rotary freeze dryer. Based on type segmentation it covers loading and unloading systems, control and monitoring system, vacuum systems, CIP (Clean-in-place) systems, drying chamber, lyophilization trays/shelves, manifolds, other lyophilization accessories. The Global Freeze Drying / Lyophilization Equipment Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Freeze Drying / Lyophilization Equipment Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Freeze Drying / Lyophilization Equipment Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Freeze Drying / Lyophilization Equipment Marketwith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Tofflon Science and Technology Co., Ltd.(China), IMA S.p.A.(Italy), GEA Group (Germany), Azbil Corporation (Japan), SP Industries Inc. (U.S.), Labconco Corporation (U.S.), Optima Packaging Group GmbH (Germany), HOF Enterprise Group (Germany), Martin Christ Gefriertrocknungsanlagen GmbH (Germany), and Millrock technology, Inc. (U.S.).Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Freeze Drying/Lyophilization Equipment Market has been segmented as below:
By Scale Analysis:
- Industrial-scale Freeze Dryers
- Pilot-scale Freeze Dryers
- Lab-scale Freeze Dryers
By Technology Analysis:
- Implementation Services
- Tray Style Freeze Dryer
- Manifold Freeze Dryer
- Rotary Freeze Dryer
By Type Analysis:
- Loading and unloading systems
- Control and monitoring system
- Vacuum Systems
- CIP (Clean-in-place) Systems
- Drying chamber
- Lyophilization Trays/Shelves
- Other Lyophilization Accessories
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Freeze Drying / Lyophilization Equipment Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Freeze Drying / Lyophilization Equipment Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
1.1 KEY TAKE AWAYS
1.2 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.3 MARKETS COVERED
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.5.1 MARKET SIZE
1.5.2 MARKET SHARE
1.5.3 KEY DATA POINTS FROM SECONDARY SOURCES
1.5.4 KEY DATA POINTS FROM PRIMARY SOURCES
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Approach
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.3 Market Crackdown And Data Triangulation
2.4 Market Share Estimation
2.5 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.6 Key Data From Primary Sources
2.7 Key Industry Insights
2.8 Assumptions For The Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.2.1 Freeze Drying Market, By Product
5.2.2 Freeze Drying Accessories Market
5.3 Market Dynamics
5.4.1 Rising Demand From Pharmaceutical Industry Especially For The Manufacture Of New Biologic Drugs And Injectable Formulations
5.4.2 Rapid Growth In Contract Manufacturing And Lyophilization Services Across The World
5.4.3 Technological Advancements In Lyophilization Methods
5.4.4 Greater Adoption Of Process Analytical Technology (Pat) For Optimization Of Lyophilization Cycle
5.5.1 Growing Preference Of Pharmaceutical Companies For Refurbished Lyophilizers
5.5.2 Increasing Utilization Of Alternative Drying Techniques In The Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Industry
5.5.3 Failure To Meet The Cgmp Regulatory Guidelines Set By Regulatory Bodies Resulting In The Recall Of Lyophilized Products
5.6.1 Many Biologics Will Be Off-Patent In The Next Few Years
5.6.2 Increasing Focus Of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers On Emerging Markets
5.7.1 Expensive, Time-Consuming Process, And Higher Set Up And Maintenance Cost
5.7.2 Difficulties In Achieving Desired Moisture Levels And Maintaining Product Quality
6 Industry Trends
6.2 Industry Trends
6.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.3.1 Threat From New Entrants
6.3.2 Threat From Substitutes
6.3.3 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
6.3.4 Bargaining Power Of Buyers
6.3.5 Intensity Of Competitive Rivalry
6.4 Strategic Benchmarking
6.4.1 New Product Launches And Product Enhancement
7 Global Freeze Drying Market, By Scale Of Operations
7.2 Industrial-Scale Freeze Dryers
7.3 Pilot-Scale Freeze Dryers
7.4 Lab-Scale Freeze Dryers
8 Global Freeze Drying Market, By Technology
8.2 Tray-Style Freeze Dryers
8.3 Manifold Freeze Dryers
8.4 Rotary Freeze Dryers/Shell Freeze Dryers
9 Global Freeze Drying Accessories Market, By Type
9.2 Loading And Unloading Systems
9.3 Controlling And Monitoring Systems
9.4 Vaccum Systems
9.5 Clean-In-Place (Cip) Systems
9.6 Drying Chambers
9.7 Freeze Drying Trays And Shelves
9.9 Other Freeze Drying Accessories
10 Global Freeze Drying Market, By Geography
10.2 North America
10.3.6 Rest Of Europe (Roe)
10.5 Rest Of Asia-Pacific
10.6 Rest Of The World
10.6.1 Latin America
10.6.2 Middle East And Africa
11 Competitive Landscape
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Competitive Situation And Trends
11.3.1 New Product Launches
11.3.2 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations, & Joint Ventures
11.3.3 Mergers And Acquisitions
11.3.5 Product Enhancemnets
11.3.6 Other Developments
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204