Digital health monitoring is equipment enabled care that involves the union of health technology, digital media, and mobile devices. Digital health monitoring is designed to help care givers, patients and healthcare professionals access relevant data easily and develop the quality of both social and healthcare. Digital health is quickdrive since it provides cost efficient solution at a time when the order for healthcare services is steadily increasing. Striking improvements in bio-detecting wearable, for example, glucose, pulse, and diabetes screens are additionally anticipated that would enlarge the enthusiasm for advanced health. The primary territories of social insurance that can be cash producers are aversion, analysis, treatment and Monitoring. Real-time health care data can be accessible through digital health monitoring devices.
How Big is The Global Digital Health Monitoring Market?
The Global Digital Health Monitoring Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 254.7 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 38.8% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Digital Health Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Rising cost of advanced treatments
- Remote monitoring services in response to the proliferation of home healthcare services
- Increasing aging population
- Decreasing the physician visits for regular checkups
- Advanced information systems in the health care industry
- Decrease healthcare expenses by governments and favorable policies
The restraining factors of Global Digital Health Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Inadequate infrastructure of the healthcare industry in developing economies
- High capital expenses
- No reimbursement
- Security and privacy issues
- Expenditure incurred on maintenance requirement
The Global Digital Health Monitoring Market is segmented on the lines of its product and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers digital health device, digital health software and digital health service. Digital health device is further segmented into mobile device which further contains blood glucose monitors, blood pressure monitors, ECG monitors, neurological monitors, oximeters, peak flow monitors, multi parameter monitors, sleep apnea monitors and others. Under digital health software segmentation it contains chronic disease apps, healthcare apps and personal health apps and others. Based on digital health service segmentation it covers remote monitoring, fitness and wellness services, diagnosis and consultation services and prevention services and others. The Global Digital Health Monitoring Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Digital Health Monitoring and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Digital Health Monitoring Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Digital Health Monitoring Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic, Inc., Apple, Inc., Sanofi, Mobisante, Inc., AirStrip Technologies, Inc., AliveCor, Inc., LifeWatch AG, Nike Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Johnson & Johnson, Jawbone, Omron Corporation, Withings, BioTelemetry Inc., athenahealth, Inc., AgaMatrix, Inc., iHealth Lab, Inc., AT&T, Qualcomm, Cerner Corporation, Diversinet, and Cisco, Inc. among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Digital Health Monitoring Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
- Digital health devices
- Mobile devices
- Blood glucose monitors
- Blood pressure monitors
- ECG monitors
- Neurological monitors
- Peak flow monitors
- Multi parameter monitors
- Sleep apnea monitors
- Digital health software
- Chronic disease apps
- Healthcare apps
- Personal health apps and others.
- Digital health services.
- Remote monitoring
- Fitness and wellness services
- Diagnosis and consultation services
- Prevention services and others
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Digital Health Monitoring Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Digital Health Monitoring Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Request For TOC.
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204