Dark chocolate (also known as black chocolate or plain chocolate) is a form of chocolate which is made from cocoa butter instead of milk-based butter like milk chocolate, and contains a higher percentage of cocoa.
How Big is The Global Dark Chocolate Market?
The Global Dark Chocolate Market is expected to exceed more than US$ xxx Million by 2023 at a CAGR of xxx % in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Dark Chocolate Market are as follows:
- Growth in the seasonal sales and festival related rise in demand
The restraining factors of Dark Chocolate Market are as follows:
- Sky-high prices of raw materials
- Unstable economies in the cocoa producing markets
The Dark Chocolate Market is segmented on the lines of its product, distribution channel and regional. Based on product Analysis segmentation it covers organic and inorganic. Based on distribution channel Analysis segmentation it covers Supermarkets and hypermarkets, Independent retailers, Convenience stores and others. The Dark Chocolate on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Dark Chocolate Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Dark Chocolate.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Dark Chocolate Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Godiva, ALTER ECO, and Amano Artisan Chocolate. Divine Chocolate, Endangered Species chocolate, Ferrero, Lake Champlain Chocolates and Nestlé. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Dark Chocolate Market has been segmented as below:
By Material Type:
By Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Independent retailers
- Convenience stores
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Dark Chocolate.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Dark Chocolate.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Market Size
1.4.2 Data Points from Secondary Sources
1.4.3 Assumptions for this report
1.4.4 Currency Base
2 Report Summary
3 Market Overview
3.2.1 Growth in the seasonal sales and festival related rise in demand
3.3.1 Sky-high prices of raw materials
3.3.2 Unstable economies in the cocoa producing markets
4. Dark Chocolate Market Analysis, By Material
5. Dark Chocolate Market Analysis, By Distribution Channel
5.1 Supermarkets and hypermarkets
5.2 Independent retailers
5.3 Convenience stores
6. Dark Chocolate Market Analysis, By Region
6.1 North America
6.4 Rest of the World
7. Competitive Overview
7.2 New Product Launches
7.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
8. Company Profiles
8.2 ALTER ECO
8.3 Amano Artisan Chocolate
8.4 Divine Chocolate
8.5 Endangered Species chocolate
8.7 Lake Champlain Chocolates
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204