Compressed air energy storage, because the name suggests, is a technique for storing energy by using compressed air. Energy is mostly stored for utilizing it later to fulfill the high demand during peak hours. Growing interest in energy storage by utilizing renewable energy source has led to an upsurge in new and more advanced energy storage techniques. Compressed air energy storage has been the most prevalent form of energy storage after pumped-hydro technology. Compressed air energy storage is most well-liked because of its higher efficiency, greater reliability, and economic feasibility when compared to other energy storage technologies. It is recommended for large-scale energy storage and for meeting the growing energy needs.
How Big is The Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market?
The global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 5 Billion at a CAGR of 27% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market are as follows:
- Need to Reduce Power Blackouts
The challenges of Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market are as follows:
- High Capital Cost for Compressed Air Energy Storage System
The trend factors of Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market are as follows:
- Increased Investment in Storage Technology
The Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market is segmented on the lines of its application and region. Based on application it covers (Renewable Energy Integration, Grid Optimization and T&D Deferral). The Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Global market for Compressed Air Energy Storage and related technologies.
2) Analyses of Global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for GlobalCompressed Air Energy Storage Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the Global market. Key players profiled in the report Dresser-Rand, General Compression, Hydrostor, LightSail Energy and SustainX. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Type:
- Renewable Energy Integration
- Grid Optimization
- T&D Deferral
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Request For TOC.
|Single User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Multi User License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 1-5 user license, allowing up to five users to have access to the product.|
|Corporate License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a 10+ user license, allowing up to 10+ users to have access to the product.|
|Mini Report License||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.||In this you will receive full report except the Company Profile section of this report.|
Toll Free No. : +1-855-984-1862
Call Us. : +91 86 05 657204